Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hey !!

So im really excited this is my first post. I've been wanting to start a blog for a while now, but just haven't had the time to do it. I know so many of you have a blog and i wanted to stay in touch with everyone. So here I am!!

I guess we can start with the updates. Well as you all know I just had me second child, Jaiden Christian on August 29th. He is doing great, he just turned 4 weeks and weighs 10 pounds. I can't believe it!! He's already a month... where does the time go. Kyleigh is doing Great!! She started "Tumble Time" in her K3 class which is a gymnastics program. It's really nice how they offer that. I can't wait till she starts dance!!

Well as Trey and I go, we are doing great. We got engaged on September 10th (My birthday). It was very nice I was so surprized, I had no idea. Even though we had already planned our wedding decisions... everything changed (which was may of 09) . I will have to give you the updates when we decide everything. In the meantime we are debating on buying a house or building. I guess it really depends on my job situation. I am hoping to be back at work in a couple of weeks, but we will see how that goes.
Here is a picture of the kids today!!

No comments: